Sunday, July 29, 2007

how much can google do??

Google is perhaps the search engine that people most frequently use......they use it to search for information. and what did I use it for??? to track my good old 10th standard english teacher! yeah she was one of my favs in school......and left school when I was in 12th std.........post that I lost track of her......and a year ago I suddenly decided to google her name and see what comes up....just one click and I was taken to the faculty page of SP jain institute of management and there she was!...I had found her....got in touch with her and its been an amazing one year of being in touch with her!....got her onto orkut as well!!....

well google is indeed a great search engine!!

1 comment:

cm chap said...

That's why..Its God father google