Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MEME......THANKS TO POPSIE

Hello
here is my frist Meme! Honestly speaking I didnt know that something called a Meme exists until I saw Popsie's blog! I am quite tempted to answer these questions as well! so here I go..

1. How did you come up with your blog title OR what does it mean?
When I started blogging, I was kinda new to this whole concept. I thought I wld give it a catchy title. being a history student Hitler struck me....but more than Adolf Hitler it was my kitten Hitler who tempted me to name this blog!

2. What are your general goals for blogging?
I am a freelance journo. so this gives me space to write stuff that I may not be able to write otherwise and also to put up my articles online so all my friends can see them. And also to write about people whom I love and who have truly made a difference to my life!

3. Do people “in your real life” know that you blog and do they
comment on your blog OR is it largely anonymous? How often do
you post (x per week)?
Yes I have told them it is my blog. I get them to read and comment. I dont blog too often. If it do it once a month it is an achievement!

4. How often do you read other blogs (x per week)?
I am addicted to Big B's and American muslim's blogs which I check more regularly than anything else.

5. How do you select blogs to read (do you prefer blogs that focus on certain topics or do you choose by tone or…?)
I read anything that interests me! of course I am a huge Big B fan!

6. Do you have any plans to copy your blog entries in any other format, 0r do you think that one day, you’ll just delete it all?
No way! I love my blog the way it is....it will remain so for posterity!

7. What are the things you like best about blogging?
Blogging lets me write whatever I please. No one can edit and no can say dont write this or that!

8. What are the things you don’t like about blogging?
I dont like people leaving nasty comments without knowing why you have written such a post.

9. How do you handle comments?
I enjoy reading the comments. take some of them as good feedbacks and respond as often as I can.

10. Do you have any burning thoughts to share on blog etiquette?
no nasty comments pls!

11. Any desired blog features?
Mo blog for all just like Big B! Lolz

12. Have you suffered blog addiction?
Not really!

No comments: